Coronavirus (COVID19) Information Page
Download pdf Executive Order 79: Executive Order -79
Masks available at the front desk; Hand Sanitizer available through out the library, for your convenience.
Quarntining of all materials suspended June 1, 2021
All fines continue to be suspended through June 30, 2021.
Fines start back on materials due July 1, 2021
NEW: CDC Guidelines: Click here
COVID-19 Interactive maps and regional information.
Virginia Department of Health. Link – Go To Page VDH Fact Sheet – Go to Fact Sheet
Mayo Clinic, VA COVID-19 map/Trends – Go to Page
Johns Hopkins, COVID Dashboard – Go to Page
COVID Act Now, Interactive Map. Link – Go to Page
Tips to keep you and your Family Safe:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Avoid toughing your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw tissue in the trash.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider.
- Stay home when you are sick.
The Wythe-Grayson Regional Library System (WGRL) is closely monitoring information about the Coronavirus (COVID19). The health and safety of staff and our library users is a priority.
We are following directions from state and local health officials. This is so we can respond as needed as this situation develops. WGRL is encouraging social distancing and implementing measures until further notice.